Since it started in 2016, Project Karma has relied on donations from individuals as its main source of funding, and we still rely enormously on individual donations, and any amount, however small, helps us to protect vulnerable children. Right now, you have the chance to not only support a great cause, but also to win a chance of a great holiday through the Project Karma Fund Raising Raffle.
FUND RAISING RAFFLE – DEADLINE 1st JULY 2017 (AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY)
Join us in saving the lives of children for your chance to win a trip to Bali. Just click on the link below to be taken through to our raffle site https://www.rafflelink.com.au/karma.
Tickets are priced at AU$10 each, 5 tickets for AU$30, 10 tickets for AU$55, 15 tickets for AU$75
1ST PRIZE LUXURY VILLA AND FLIGHTS TO BALI FOR 4 PERSONS (VALUE AU$3,920)
- A holiday to Bali for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under 12), staying at one of four LUXURY, private ‘Kid Friendly Villas’.
- Villas available between the dates of 7 January 2018 – 22 June 2018.
- Flights will depart from winner’s nearest international airport and are redeemable during low-peak season only, travel outside of this time will incur an additional fee.
- Flights are reserved up to 11 months in advance.
- Flights must be booked through Travel Managers.
- Package includes 3 nights LUXURY accommodation (choice of villas in Ubud, Jimbaran, Candidasa or Seminyak), housekeeping, in-villa cook and concierge.
- Excludes airport transfers, and other meals and services. 40% off standard rate for any additional nights booked.
- Prize courtesy of Kid Friendly Villas www.kidfriendlyvillas.com
2ND PRIZE APPLE IPAD AIR2, 32 GB WIFI (VALUE AU$600)
Apple iPad Air 2, 32GB Wi-Fi.
3RD PRIZE COLES/MYER VOUCHER(VALUE AU$250)
The Raffle commences on the 31st of Mar 2017, closes on the 1st of Jul 2017 and will be drawn on the 3rd of Jul 2017. Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at https://www.facebook.com/project.karma.sentinel/. State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC. This raffle is being held for Project Karma Floor 1, Unit 11, 5 Everage Street, Moonee Ponds, VIC, 3039 . The odds of winning the stated prizes based on the total possible ticket sales displayed are: 1st Prize 1/2385, 2nd Prize 1/2384, 3rd Prize 1/2383. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize. This raffle is hosted by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly to support community and charitable organisations.
MAKE A DONATION
Donations from individuals is still our main source of funding, and we still rely enormously on individual donations, and any amount, however small, helps us to protect vulnerable children, particularly monthly donations by standing order.
We are able to accept donations through PayPal and by Direct Bank Transfer.
For AU$ transfers our bank details are:
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
(ANZ) Branch: Frankston
Address: 48 Wells Street, Frankston, Victoria, Australia 3199
Account Name: Project Karma Limited
Account number: 405720612
BSB: 013 322
SWIFT CODE: ANZBAU3M
For transfers in other currencies please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with details of our multi-currency account.
PROJECT KARMA INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTERS
We have too many individual sponsors to be able to thank you all individually unfortunately, but for those of you who have donated AUD 100 or more we would like to make a special thank you to you by listing you here on our website. Thank you so much for your support.
- AU$100 – Stephen and Tammy Bond
- AU$200 – Shaun Barhes
- AU$200 – Loretta McKinnon – Keep up the great work Glen.
- AU$500 – Darren Kirkegard – I’m glad I am able to help stop this horrific crime in this way. To do nothing and pretend it doesn’t exist would be far worse
- AU$100 – Shana Edwards
- AU$100 – Dale Poole
- AU$200 – Jason Boyd – Keep up the good work
- AU$100 – Isabel Tait – Am so pleased to see something being done to stop these evil people
- AU$100 – ben quach – truly inspiring. keep fighting the good fight
- AU$200 – John Blakeley
- AU$100 – Lisa Rynne – You are doing a great thing. Thank you.
- AU$200 – Maria Mercuri
- AU$200 – Demetrios Kyriaidis – Wish I could do more to help.
- AU$100 – C C – Please keep doing your life changing work. What you are doing is so important for the innocent children who deserve better and need someone strong who cares enough to get involved. Thank you.
- AU$150 – Lan Duong – good work Glen
- AU$1,000 – Richard Jefferies
- AU$150 – Aranza Munoz – It’s unacceptable to turn a blind eye to this evil
- AU$100 – Leith Thomas
- AU$100 – Emily Vella
- AU$100 – Laura Woods
- AU$100 – Julie Wilson
- AU$100 – Harsha Kaluarachchi
- AU$150 – Ross Grig
- AU$200 – Darren Weir – Keep up your invaluable work!
- AU$100 – Pirasannan Ramunananthan
- AU$100 – Creswell Casey
- AU$100 – Victoria Wong
- AU$100 – George Stathos – Well done on your work Glen. Keep it up.
- AU$100 – Susan Dick – Thank you for all that you do for these children.
- AU$100 – Steven Scott
- AU$100 – Anita Louey – Keep up the amazing work Project Karma
- AU$150 – Allan Simpson
- AU$100 – Mathuree Warawanitcha
- AU$100 – Catherine Garreffa
- AU$100 – Kingsley McDonald – Glen, this is a problem that no one should shy away from no matter where it is in the world. Keep up the great work you are doing.
- AU$500 – N C
- AU$100 – Janine Wiedermann
- AU$520 – Greg Cook – Raised by guests at Greg and Minette’s 60th birthday party. Thanks to everyone for donating to a worthy cause, Minette & Greg.
- AU$100 – Maarten Tentij
- AU$100 – Greg Cook
- AU$100 – Dale Poole
- AU$100 – Jacqui Moschella
- AU$100 – Shana Davis – I wish I had more to give. Thank you x
WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?
|Administration / Overhead||Project / Field Work|
Project Karma is unusual for an NGO in that currently almost every dollar it receives from sponsors and supporters goes directly to support projects in the field that are actively fighting child sexual exploitation, including the Sentinel Pilot Projects in Bali, Indonesia and Cebu, Philippines, and the work supporting Derryn Hinch in changing legislation in Australia to stop convicted child abusers being able to travel overseas to stop them going to locations where vulnerable children are, such as Bali and the Philippines.
We are able to keep our admin costs close to zero because all the Non-Executive Directors of Project Karma give their time for free, and we also rely on the kind support of a number of volunteers and companies that provide pro-bono support to Project Karma.
If you are interested in volunteering your time, particularly if you are based in Melbourne, Bali or Cebu, or have a company that you believe would be able to provide pro-bono support for Project Karma’s activities, then please contact Project Karma directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.